SHIPPING IS INCLUDED ONLY IN THE CONTINENTL U.S.A
A $500.00 DOLLAR DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED TO HOLD A PUPPY. DEPOSIT IS NON-REFUNDABLE BUT IS TRANSFERABLE TO ANOTHER LITTER.
Once we have a confirmed breeding, we start taking deposits for puppies, 3 for males and 3 for females. We require $500 down along with an executed contract.
Once the puppies are born, if there are more pups than deposits, we will take deposits for the rest. If there are fewer puppies, we transfer deposits to the next appropriate litter.
Once the pups are about 6 weeks old, we contact the first pick buyer and help choose the right puppy for their lifestyle. After they choose we contact the 2nd buyer and do the same. We help by sending photos and descriptions of the pups and their temperaments and our suggestions of which pup should go to which family.
By 6 weeks old, we know our puppies very well and have good instincts for the best home for each one. We do puppy temperament testing, also, but most times that just confirms what we already know about our puppies.
American Guardian will assit with setting up the tranportation with you. We will arrange the shipping of your puppy to your home airport. We will provide shot records, the shipping crate and a veterinarian certificate for your puppy.
2 Year Puppy Health Guarentee
BE IT KNOWN, for good consideration, and in payment of the full purchase price, the receipt and sufficiency of which is acknowledged the undersigned, American Guardian K9 German Shepherds LLC
The Seller warrants to the Buyer:
1. The puppy will have first shots and will be wormed. As of this date, the puppy is in good health and free of Communicable disease. The Buyer has 72 hours to have the pup examined by a licensed veterinarian. Any claims must be made within that time.
2. The puppy ears will stand up within the first year of life. If this does not occur, the pup will be replaced at half price once papers are returned with transfer of ownership to the Seller, proof of spay/neuter is provided, and proof that no trauma to the ear has occurred will be provided by a licensed veterinarian. Seller reserves the right to see and/or have the pup examined by a licensed veterinarian.
3. The puppy will be free of genetic canine dysplasia for the first year of life. The pup’s hips must be x-rayed by a licensed veterinarian, certified and skilled at producing x-rays for OFA evaluation. The x-rays must be submitted to OFA. If the hips do not certify as excellent, good, or fair; and no further film is required per OFA, a puppy from a subsequent litter, of breeder’s choice and of equal value will be available to the Buyer. The Buyer will provide to the Seller proof of spay/neuter as well as AKC papers with transfer of ownership back to the Seller prior to receiving the replacement puppy. There are NO cash refunds in regards to articles #2, #3, #4 or #5.
4. The Seller guarantees that the puppy will certify with OFA at the age of 2 years. This guarantee is binding IF AND ONLY IF preliminary hip x-rays were done on the pup at 1 year of age by a licensed veterinarian, certified and skill at producing x-rays for OFA evaluation AND, the preliminary x-rays were found to be clear. If such occurs, a replacement will be provided as stated and explained in #3 of this contract. There is no contract on any replacement puppies.
5. The male puppy will have descended testicles within one year of life. This is guarantee applies solely to Breeders who intend to use the puppy at stud. In order to receive a replacement, Breeder will return the AKC papers with transfer of ownership back to the Seller, along with proof of neutering by a licensed veterinarian.
6. The sire, dam and the litter are registered with the American Kennel Club. The puppy will be named in accordance to the German standard, that being the use of the litter letter for the first name and *vom Abramhausen* at the end.
7. If any dog that is subject to this contract is bred or becomes pregnant prior to 2 years of age and/or without OFA certification, this contract becomes NULL AND VOID.
8. Temperament is NOT guaranteed.
9. Reproductive capability is NOT guaranteed.
10. This contract applies to the original puppy buyer and is non-transferable.
11. If the Buyer chooses to spay/neuter prior to 18 months of age, this contract is NULL AND VOID from the date of surgery.
12. Arbitration: Buyer and Seller agree that any cause of action, controversy, or claim arising out of or related to this agreement or as to the construction, interpretation and effect of this clause shall be settled by arbitration pursuant to the applicable rules of the American Arbitration Association.
13. The Buyer is responsible for crate and transportation costs from and/or to American Guardian K9 Shepherds. This applies to both original and replacement puppy.
14. This contract is agreed upon by both the Buyer and Seller. Both will sign and retain a copy for his/her files.
15. The Seller warrants the Buyer, it has good and marketable title to said property and full authority to sell and transfer said property.
16. ALL CONTROVERSIES AND/OR DISPUTES ARISING UNDER THIS CONTRACT ARE SUBJECT SOLELY AND EXCLUSIVELY TO THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF MISSOURI.
17. IF THE PUPPY/DOG THAT IS THE SUBJECT OF THIS CONTRACT EVER SHOWS EVIDENCE OF NEGLECT OR ABUSE, AT ANY TIME DURING IT’S LIFE, OWNERSHIP AND TITLE TO SAID PUPPY/DOG WILL REVERT IMMEDIATELY TO THE SELLER.
This agreement shall be governed by the Uniform Commercial Code as effective on the date of this agreement.
Shipping & Returns
The buyer is responsible for all transportations cost associated with the return to and from American Guardian K9 Shepherds, LLC (this applies to a replacement puppy).
Buyer Must Accept All Terms of the Contract